All-Android
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Android

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ted417
Themer
Themer
Ted417

Rep : 0

[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] Empty
PostSubject: [Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!]   [Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 10:31 pm

HOPE ALL YOU PEOPLE LIKE MY THEME!!! Very Happy

IT IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!, in other words... ITS NOT COMPLETELY FINISHED!

I give Credit to:
JAC, Drizzy Drake Rogers, Manup456 and CCrowski(JACheroski)
Tehseano and Moonspoon(Hero Theme)
Irrenhaus and Rogro82(Advanced Launcher)
Cytown(Modified Phone.apk)
Manup456(Widgets)(Sexy Keys for Android Onscreen Keyboard)
Rgv151(Modified Mms.apk)
Beagz(Skinned HTC Music)
Stericson(For Making HTC Music work on a normal Android phone)
Robot Teapot(Ringtones and Notifications)

I want to Thank:
Brandenk, Stericson, Manup, Beagz, Haykuro, Mikey1022, JAC, Drizzy for answering all my n00b questions!

HOW-TO FOR n00bS!!!
ROOT IS REQUIRED FOR MY THEME!!!
This is very important!!!:
-Make sure that you do NOT have an Analog Clock on any of your home screens!
How to install my theme:
1. Download
2. Copy to Root of SDcard(as in NOT IN A FOLDER!!!)
3. Rename to "update.zip" or if you dont see a ".zip" in the end of the name before you rename it, just rename it "update"
5. Shut down phone
6. Go into Recovery(Press Home + Power)
7. -If you don't see any options, press Alt-L then Alt-S
-If you do see options, just press Alt-S
8. Now just restart your phone by pressing Home + Back
9. Wait for 5-10 minutes... 15 minutes at most... if it doesnt show the homescreen in 15 minutes... you'll need to wipe and install a fresh copy of CyanogenMod...
10. There you have it! Smile

This is very important!!!:
-Make sure that you do NOT have a Music Widget on any of your home screens!
-Make sure that you have my theme installed first!
NOTE: This will replace the original Music app.
How to install HTC Music:
1. Download
2. Copy to Root of SDcard(as in NOT IN A FOLDER!!!)
3. Rename to "update.zip" or if you dont see a ".zip" in the end of the name before you rename it, just rename it "update"
5. Shut down phone
6. Go into Recovery(Press Home + Power)
7. -If you don't see any options, press Alt-L then Alt-S
-If you do see options, just press Alt-S
8. Now just restart your phone by pressing Home + Back
9. Wait for 5-10 minutes... 15 minutes at most... if it doesnt show the homescreen in 15 minutes... you'll need to wipe and install a fresh copy of CyanogenMod...
10. There you have it! Smile

[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 7[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 1-1[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 2-1[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 3-1[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 4-1[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 5[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!] 6
NOTE: Please don't judge me because of my music... lol... I like almost every type.

Download Theme:(4Shared)
NOTE: Install my theme before you install HTC Music...
Download HTC Music:(4Shared)
Ringtones and Notifications: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520138&highlight=compilation ...wont include it in update because it makes the uploading harder... haha...
P.S. When you flash... it will take at most 10-15 minutes... so be veeeeeeeeeeeery patient with it... but just in case... make a nandroid backup before installing this...

V0.5
-Modified apk's
~Alarmclock.apk(Replaced my Dark Clock with my Zkeletal Clock)
~Framework-res.apk(made some small edits)
~Launcher.apk([URL="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4264940&postcount=875"]added DroidHead's wallpaper[/URL])
~Email.apk(Replaced notification icon)
~Gmail.apk(Replaced notification icon)
~Settings.apk(Replaced Sync image in Power Widget[Thanks Manup456] and also made images in Power Widget smaller so it can look good in Landscape mode)
~Vending.apk(a.k.a. Market)(Replaced notification icons for successful install and new udpates)
-Made the keys look ALOT better on onscreen keyboard(Thanks Manup456)
-Made Lockscreen look better(ah... no battery)
-Has no lines in Music, Market, Settings, and menu buttons etc... I say it speeds the scrolling up...(look at screenshots above)
-Sexy on screen keyboard from Jac's xROM(Thanks Manup456)
-Replaced normal tabs with Hero Buttons
-lots more stuff... just forgot -_-

To-Do:
-Add more Hero Icons
-Make apps look/feel more like Hero
-and other stuff:D

If you want me to add something, just add a reply and I'll put it in the list of "To-Do"
Back to top Go down

[Theme]Teds Hero Theme {CyanogenMod 3.9.7}[UPDATED August 6th! Now with HTC Music!]
Page 1 of 1