All-Android
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Android

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ted417
Themer
Themer
Ted417

Rep : 0

[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] Empty
PostSubject: [Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09]   [Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 10:53 pm

///|||I have made several clocks for all of you that you will love! The clocks are hybrids of clocks that I have either found online and/or in Rom folders...|||\\\

This has been confirmed to work on:
CyanogenMod
JesusFreke
This has not been confirmed but SHOULD work on:
The Dude's Cupcake
Rogers
HTC Ion
This should NOT(but might) work on:
JacHeroski
This has been confirmed to NOT work on:
:none yet:

Please Reply if you have installed Clock on any other Rom besides Cyanogens so I can put it on the confirmed list... Thank You! Smile

You can use my clocks on your Theme/Rom as long as you give credit!...

HOW-TO FOR n00bS!!!
ROOT IS REQUIRED FOR THESE CLOCKS!!!
How to install these clocks:
1. Download
2. Copy to Root of SDcard(as in NOT IN A FOLDER!!!)
3. Rename to "Update.zip" or if you dont see a ".zip" in the end of the name before you rename it, just rename it "update"
4. This is very important!!! Make sure that you do NOT have an Analog Clock on any of your home screens!
5. Shut down phone
6. Go into Recovery(Press Home + Power)
7. -If you don't see any options, press Alt-L then Alt-S
-If you do see options, just press Alt-S
8. Now just restart your phone by pressing Home + Back
9. Once your at the Home Screen, press Menu, then tap on Add, and then tap on Widget, then tap on Analog Clock.
10. There you have it!
11. Originally posted by Tribalb:
Quote :
Just a note for those flashing these clocks on jf v.1.5. After you do you gonna need to restart after your first boot after flash. You're gonna noticed all ur icons missing. All you need to do is reboot and the second time it will return. Just incase some newb might get scared or worried they need to put back their icons. Just some heads up

If anything happens to your Phone, or to you, or to the gas prices, it is not my resposibility and you can do this at your own risk(even though there is almost no risk).

NOTE: The theme I have installed is Kspecs Kustoms Oreo Theme by Brandenk

Ted Clock Edition(Combination of Clock 3 and Clock 5 from Hero Rom): Download(MegaUpload, 4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] ROWEZH2

Ted Dark Clock Edition(Combination of Clock 3 and Clock 5 from Hero Rom with Dark Tint): Download(MegaUpload, 4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] RS7HGOF

UPLOADED FOR MY GRADUATION TO SENIOR MEMBER!!! Very Happy
Ted Zimplicity Clock Edition(Combination of Clock 1, Clock 3, and Clock 5 from Hero Rom with a font I have): Download(MegaUpload, 4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] R68I446

Ted Zerenity Clock Edition(Combination of Clock 5, Clock 6 from Hero Rom and a clock I found online): Download(MegaUpload, 4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] Device

Uploaded for my 1 year anniversary with my HP Compaq Presario A940NR at August 1st!... lol... I'm a geek Wink...
Ted Anxziety Clock Edition(Modification of Clock5, very little of Clock 6 from Hero Rom): Download(4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] Device5

Ted Zkeletal Clock Edition(My Design): Download(4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] Device-4

Manup-Ted Collab!
Manup Ted Zkeletal Clock Edition(My Design with Manup Graphics!): Download(4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] Screenshot1249329766675

Uploaded by request
Ted Silver Anxziety Clock Edition(Modification of Clock5, very little of Clock 6 from Hero Rom and no green color or any other hue): Download(4Shared)
[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09] ASC

I will make more clocks over time, when I have time Wink...

I want to thank Brandenk, JustAnotherCrowd, Drizzy Drake Rogers, xidominicanoix, Tribalb, Haykuro, Bratag, Brad Drehmer, and Craig and everybody else that I have bothered for putting up with my n00b questions! Smile
Back to top Go down

[Clock Widget Themes]Ted's Beautiful Clock Collection[Updated 8:46AM CT 8-6-09]
Page 1 of 1